When I’m on the road, I wake up early and walk a lot. I’m very healthy. But when I come back home, I am more tempted by guilty pleasures, such as eating too many sweets and sleeping a lot.- Masaharu Morimoto
What you need:
- 1 big bowl of fresh fruits either berries, plums or apricots.
- 6 slice of wheat bread.
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla ice cream.
- 2-3 Pistachios.
- 1/2 medium size mango. (Optional).
- 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Separate fresh fruits into half.
- Cut bread pieces into desired shape , i have used hexagonal cookie cutter.
- Take a shallow cooking vessel and add 1/2 bowl of fresh fruits into it. Cook fruits until they get softened add some water if the mixture is too thick. Strain the mixture and you will get fresh fruit syrup.
- Arrange bread pieces in a plate and put syrup over the top of bread. Keep them aside for a while.
- Take remaining fruits or mangoes pulp in the same pan and cook for 3-4 mins until they get softened add sugar only if required.
- Place the bread pieces in a dish and put fruit pulp on this and place second piece on top of it, like a sandwich.
- Keep these in refrigerator for 15-20 mins.
- Garnish with Vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream + Pistachios.