Ginger is significantly known for its medicinal properties and commonly used all over the world in various recipes sometimes alone or some time with other spices which enhances it’s properties. One of the easiest thing which you can take to experience benefits of ginger is “Ginger Tea”
- Ginger Root : Freshly chopped or sliced- 1 tablespoon.
- Green Cardamon Powder: 1/4 teaspoon .
- Lemon Juice: Freshly squeezed: 1 teaspoon or according to taste.
- Honey: according to taste.
- Boil 2 Cups of water in a pan.
- Add chopped or sliced ginger root to it and cover the pan with the lid and let it simmer down for 5 mins.
- Add green cardamon powder let it simmer down for 2 mins more.
- Strain the tea and add honey according to taste.
- Enjoy tea either hot or at room temperature.
Benefits: Mood enhancement, Reduction in stress levels, Better digestive system, Relief from menstrual cramps, Weight reduction, Good in sinusitis or other respiratory problems, Reduction in blood sugar level.